What is Sherwood Park Eye Centre doing to protect our patients and staff?
The healthy and safety of our community is our number one priority. During this time we’ve introduced new safety procedures and protocol for everyone’s benefit. This includes:
- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask.
- Additional screening of all patients that enter our office.
- All visits are by appointment only to control traffic and flow of our office.
- Thorough sanitization procedures including:
- Cleaning of surfaces between each patient visit
- All touched frames sanitized between each eyeglasses fitting
- Additional cleaning of all equipment before and after each patient
- We ask each patient to come alone to their appointment. Exceptions will be made for caregivers.
- Families may be asked to split into groups to reduce the amount of people in the office (example: one parent and a child wait in the vehicle while the other parent and other child attend their eye exam).
- Free delivery of prescription eyewear to reduce that amount of times you need to visit our office!
Our team is working hard to ensure you feel safe visiting our office! As the situation develops, we will be adapting to new procedures and protocol.
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Sherwood Park Eye Centre